Pioneer Sisters (Little House Chapter Book #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Little House Chapter Book series.
- #1: The Adventures of Laura & Jack: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Animal Adventures: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Laura & Nellie: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Christmas Stories: Reillustrated Edition: A Christmas Holiday Book for Kids (Little House Chapter Book #5) (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: School Days: Reillustrated Edition (Little House Chapter Book #6) (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Christmas Stories (Little House Chapter Books: Laura (Prebound) #10) (Prebound): $16.80
Together, Laura, Mary, and Carrie play games, find mischief, and explore the wild as they travel and settle throughout the Midwest. Join in the fun with everyone's favorite pioneer sisters!
About the Author
Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867–1957) was born in a log cabin in the Wisconsin woods. With her family, she pioneered throughout America’s heartland during the 1870s and 1880s, finally settling in Dakota Territory. She married Almanzo Wilder in 1885; their only daughter, Rose, was born the following year. The Wilders moved to Rocky Ridge Farm at Mansfield, Missouri, in 1894, where they established a permanent home. After years of farming, Laura wrote the first of her beloved Little House books in 1932. The nine Little House books are international classics. Her writings live on into the twenty-first century as America’s quintessential pioneer story.
Renée Graef received her bachelor's degree in art from the University of Wisconsin at Madison. She is the illustrator of numerous titles in the Little House publishing program, as well as Rodgers and Hammerstein's My Favorite Things and E.T.A Hoffman's The Nutcracker, adapted by Janet Schulman. She lives in Cedarburg, Wisconsin, with her husband and two children.