Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Is for Amber series.
- #1: What a Trip, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: It's Justin Time, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: It's a Fair Day, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber #3) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Get Ready for Second Grade, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber #4) (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Second Grade Rules, Amber Brown (A Is for Amber #5) (Paperback): $4.99
Halloween is one of Amber brown's favorite holidays, and this year she has come up with a fantastic costume. It's so perfect that she's keeping it a secret even from her best friend, Justin, no matter what he bribes her with. Amber can't wait to reveal the surprise and go trick-or-treating, but she's worried that her parents' arguing will put a damper on the holiday. But with pumpkin decorating, Halloween jokes, candy treats, and the greatest costume ever, this is going to be the perfect Halloween!
About the Author
Born in Washington, D.C., and raised in New York, Paula Danziger knew since second grade that she wanted to be a writer. Beginning her career as a teacher, Danziger taught at the junior high, high school, college levels. She received her Masters Degree in reading and during that time she wrote her first bestselling novel, The Cat Ate My Gymsuit. She returned to teaching, but the success of her book encouraged her to become a full-time writer. It was nonstop for Danziger since then. Among her titles are the enormously popular Amber Brown books as well as Remember Me to Harold Square, The Divorce Express, and Can You Sue Your Parents for Malpractice?
Danziger has done it again. . . . A must-have for this feisty character?s legion of fans. (School Library Journal)
Amber remains as feisty and opinionated as ever...(Booklist)