Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (CD-Audio): $24.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (MinaLima Edition) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $37.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 4) (Illustrated edition) (Hardcover): $47.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (CD-Audio): $75.00
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Paperback): $16.99
The war against Voldemort is not going well: even Muggle governments are noticing. Ron scans the obituary pages of The Daily Prophet looking for familiar names. Dumbledore is absent from Hogwarts for long stretches of time, and the Order of the Phoenix has already suffered losses.
As in all wars, life goes on. Sixth-year students learn to Apparate--and lose a few eyebrows in the process. The Weasley twins expand their business. Teenagers flirt and fight and fall in love. Classes are never straightforward, though Harry receives some extraordinary help from the mysterious Half-Blood Prince.
So it's the home front that takes center stage in the multilayered sixth installment of the story of Harry Potter. Here at Hogwarts, Harry will search for the full and complex story of the boy who became Lord Voldemort--and thereby find what may be his only vulnerability.
About the Author
J. K. Rowling is the author of six celebrated novels in the Harry Potter sequence. Her most recent book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, was named an ALA Notable Book and recognized with prizes as diverse as an Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Mystery and a Best Science Fiction/Fantasy Novel Award from Disney Adventures magazine. She has also been named an Officer of the Order of the British Empire. Ms. Rowling lives in Scotland with her family.
Jim Dale is the voice of all the characters in the Harry Potter audiobook series. This work has won him a Grammy® Award (2000), three Grammy nominations and three Audie Awards. A Member of the Order of the British Empire, Mr. Dale has also won a Tony Award®, four Drama Desk Awards and an Academy Award® nomination. Visit Jim at www.jim-dale.com.