"If you knew you had to do the right thing, but that something bad may happen to you because of it, would you do it anyway?" This hard-hitting, emotional, YA story of pain and love; right and wrong; and life and death is a masterful mix of suspense, romance, the paranormal, and the though-provoking questions we all ask surrounding the difficult subject of suicide.
Hadley Jamison is shocked when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, has committed suicide. She didn't know the quiet, reserved guy very well, but that doesn't stop her from feeling there was something she could have done to help him.
Hoping to find some sense of closure, Hadley attends Archer's funeral. There, she is approached by a man who calls himself Death and offers her a deal. If Hadley accepts, she will be sent back twenty-seven days in time to prevent Archer from killing himself. But when Hadley agrees to Death's terms and goes back to right the past, she quickly learns her mission is harder than she ever could have known.
Time ticks away as Hadley looks for ways to not only talk to Archer but to know him on a deeper level. But just as she and Archer connect, a series of dangerous accidents starts pushing them apart. Hadley must decide whether she is ready to risk everything--including her life--to keep Archer alive.
In 27 Days:
- Written by award-winning Wattpad sensation Alison Gervais
- Over 25 million reads on Wattpad
- Achieved a #1 ranking in the Adventure category, and has won the hearts of millions of readers around the world
- A story of redemption, first love, and the strength it takes to change the future
- Addresses tough but true topics and problems facing readers ages 13 and up, such as suicide and family issues
A twist on Groundhog's Day meets Death, this paranormal tale In 27 Days] will have readers turning the pages to see if Hadley stops Archer from making a tragic mistake." --YA Books Central