Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Dear Dumb Diary series.
- #1: Let's Pretend This Never Happened (Dear Dumb Diary #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: My Pants Are Haunted (Dear Dumb Diary #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Am I the Princess or the Frog? (Dear Dumb Diary #3): Am I The Princess Or The Frog? (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Never Do Anything, Ever (Dear Dumb Diary #4): Never Do Anything, Ever (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Can Adults Become Human? (Dear Dumb Diary #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Never Underestimate Your Dumbness (Dear Dumb Diary #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: It's Not My Fault I Know Everything (Dear Dumb Diary #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: That's What Friends Aren't For (Dear Dumb Diary #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: The Worst Things in Life Are Also Free (Dear Dumb Diary #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Dear Dumb Diary #11: Okay, So Maybe I Do Have Superpowers (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #12: Dear Dumb Diary #12: Me! (Just Like You, Only Better) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
Everyone's favorite Mackerel Middle-Schooler, Jamie Kelly, is back with another hilarious, candid (and sometimes not-so-nice) diary!There's a new girl in at Mackerel Middle School.Colette is friendly, fabulous, smart, totally talented, and an all-around amazing individual. She is more brilliantly diabolical than Isabella, as blindly loyal as Stinker, and even harder-to-resist than Angeline. It's enough to make Jamie throw up a little. And Jamie just can't help but wonder: Is it humanly possible for a girl to be more perfectly perfect than the most perfect girl in the world?
About the Author
Jim Benton is a New York Times bestselling author and the creator of many licensed properties, including the hugely successful It's Happy Bunny. He's created a kids' TV series, designed clothing, and written books, such as the Franny K. Stein series and the bestselling Dear Dumb Diary series. Jim lives in Bloomfield, Michigan with his spectacular wife and kids. Visit him online at www.jimbenton.com and on Twitter at @JimBenton.