Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Goosebumps Most Wanted series.
- #1: Planet of the Lawn Gnomes (Goosebumps Most Wanted #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: The 12 Screams of Christmas (Goosebumps Most Wanted Special Edition #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: How I Met My Monster (Goosebumps Most Wanted #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Frankenstein's Dog (Goosebumps Most Wanted #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Dr. Maniac Will See You Now (Goosebumps Most Wanted #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: A Nightmare on Clown Street (Goosebumps Most Wanted #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Night of the Puppet People (Goosebumps Most Wanted #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Here Comes the Shaggedy (Goosebumps: Most Wanted #9) (Goosebumps Most Wanted #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Lizard of Oz (Goosebumps: Most Wanted #10) (Goosebumps Most Wanted #10) (Paperback): $6.99
The infamous, Most Wanted Goosebumps characters are out on the loose and they're coming after you! Catch them all, undead or alive!It doesn't take long for Tommy to find out he's in big trouble. His whole family is obsessed with winning and he's being sent off to a special camp to help make him into a "winner." When Tommy gets there, he sees that something isn't right. All of the kids are so competetive. It's almost like their lives depend on it. Can Tommy survive The Final Exam?
About the Author
R.L. Stine is the creator of the bestselling Goosebumps series, which has more than 400 million copies in print worldwide and celebrated 25 years in 2017. Goosebumps is one of the bestselling children's series of all-time and inspired a popular television show, as well as a feature film starring Jack Black that opened at #1 at the box office. His other popular children's books include the series Fear Street, Mostly Ghostly, The Nightmare Room, and Rotten School, and his first picture book, with Marc Brown, The Little Shop of Monsters. R.L. Stine lives in New York City. You can connect with him on Twitter at @RL_Stine or Facebook: facebook.com/rlstine. For more information, visit rlstine.com and www.scholastic.com/goosebumps.