Other Books in Series
- #1: The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: The Dark Secret (Wings of Fire #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The Brightest Night (Wings of Fire #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Moon Rising (Wings of Fire, Book 6) (Paperback): $7.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Paperback): $7.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Paperback): $7.99
- #14: The Dangerous Gift (Wings of Fire, Book 14) (Hardcover): $16.99
The New York Times bestselling Wings of Fire series is more collectible than ever in this five-book paperback boxed set!
A war has been raging between the dragon tribes of Pyrrhia for years. According to a prophecy, five dragonets will end the bloodshed and choose a new queen. But not every dragonet wants a destiny. And when Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Starflight, and Sunny discover the truth about their unusual, secret upbringing, they might choose freedom over fate -- and find a way to save their world in their own way.
Discover the first five thrilling installments in the bestselling Wings of Fire series, now in one red-hot boxed set: The Dragonet Prophecy;The Lost Heir; The Hidden Kingdom; The Dark Secret; and The Brightest Night.
About the Author
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
Praise for The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Book Two):
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." --School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire Book One):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes Wings of Fire a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." --Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." --Kirkus
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." --Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." --Austin Family