From the #1 wedding website, The Knot, comes their bestselling binder—the indispensable organizer and planner that hundreds of thousands of married-couples-to-be have relied on—now completely revised and updated for a wide variety of ceremonies.
The go-to online resource that has been helping couples plan their wedding ceremonies for more than twenty-five years, The Knot has compiled all their essential planning tools into this beautiful wedding binder that features a linen-textured cover and foil stamping. In addition to dozens of ideas brand-new to this edition, you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 brand-new color photos of updated centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Inclusive ideas for modern weddings, including inspiration for LGBTQ+, multicultural, interfaith, and nontraditional ceremonies
• A PVC pocket for collecting tear sheets, important contracts, and business cards
• Removable stickers on the front, spine, and back so you can make the binder your own
Since it first published in 1999, The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer has become a go-to resource and guide for anyone preparing to say "I do." Now updated for today's couples, it's also a lovely keepsake after the meaningful, joyful, and customized celebration you're sure to have.
About the Author
The Knot is the leading all-in-one wedding-planning resource. Founded in 1996 as the first digital wedding-planning brand, The Knot continues to provide millions of couples getting married each year with a completely personalized planning experience--from inspiration to finding and booking vendors, managing their guests' experiences, creating registries, and more.