Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Princess in Black series.
- #1: The Princess in Black (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: The Princess in Black and the Perfect Princess Party (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Princess in Black Takes a Vacation (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Princess in Black and the Mysterious Playdate (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: The Princess in Black and the Science Fair Scare (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: The Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: The Princess in Black and the Giant Problem (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: The Princess in Black and the Mermaid Princess (Hardcover): $14.99
It’s a case of monstrous cuteness as the Princess in Black encounters her biggest challenge yet: a field overrun by adorable bunnies.
Princess Magnolia and her unicorn, Frimplepants, are on their way to have brunch with Princess Sneezewort, an occasion Frimplepants enjoys more than anything in the world. But just when he can smell the freshly baked bread and the heaping platters of sugar-dusted doughnuts, Princess Magnolia’s glitter-stone ring rings. The monster alarm! After a quick change in the secret cave, Princess Magnolia and Frimplepants are transformed into the Princess in Black and her faithful pony, Blacky. But when they get to the goat pasture, all they can see is a field full of darling little bunnies nibbling on grass, twitching their velvet noses, and wiggling their fluffy tails. Where are the monsters? Are these bunnies as innocent as they appear?
About the Author
Pham’s watercolor-and-ink illustrations add to the humor by playing with the stereotypes the text exposes. It’s also nice to see Blacky’s considerable skills on display. This third series installment is sure to be popular.
Well-executed and very funny.