Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Diario de una lechuza series.
- #1: Diario de una Lechuza #1: El Festival Florestástico de Eva (Eva's Treetop Festival): Un libro de la serie Branches (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Diario de una lechuza #2: Eva ve un fantasma (Eva Sees a Ghost): Un libro de la serie Branches (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Eva Y La Nueva Lechuza (Eva and the New Owl) (Diario de una Lechuza #4) (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #5: Diario de una Lechuza #5: El Día de Corazones Cálidos (Owl Diaries #5: Warm Hearts Day): Un libro de la serie Branches (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Diario de una Lechuza #6: Gastón ha desaparecido (Baxter Is Missing) (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Diario de una lechuza #7: La Pastelería del Bosque Salvaje (The Wildwood Bakery): Un libro de la serie Branches (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Diario de una lechuza #8: Eva y el poni perdido (Eva and the Lost Pony): Un libro de la serie Branches (Paperback): $4.99
Eva's teacher is getting married--and the whole class is invited to the wedding!This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow!Eva's teacher, Miss Featherbottom, is getting married. All of her students have been invited to the wedding. And Eva starts a Secret Wedding Planners Club! But before Miss Featherbottom walks down the aisle, her necklace goes missing. Eva wants to help! She quickly turns her Wedding Planners Club into a Detectives Club. Can Eva track down the missing necklace before Miss Featherbottom's wedding is ruined?La maestra de Eva se va a casar. Todos su estudiantes están invitados a la boda. ¡Y Eva le está preparando una sorpresa!
About the Author
Rebecca Elliott has illustrated many children's books, including iKiss, Kiss Good Night/i. She wrote and illustrated the iUSA Today/i bestselling Owl Diaries series, the Unicorn Diaries series, iJust Because/i, and iZoo Girl/i, which was nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal. She lives with her family in the countryside of Suffolk, England.