This is the first book in the popular Brain Games Lower Your Brain Age in Minutes a Day series, which was developed to help people increase their memory, sharpen their reasoning, and expand their creative thinking.
- The book is divided into five sections of puzzles, each progressively more difficult.
- Working the puzzles in this book can provide a vigorous mental workout for virtually everyone from teenagers to senior citizens.
- Like physical exercise, mental exercise needs to be varied for optimal results, and Brain Games #1 challenges you with puzzles of every type:
- * Anagrams * Crosswords * Cryptograms * Drawing Exercises * Language Puzzles * Logic Puzzles * Math Puzzles * Mazes * Memory * Observation and Perspective Puzzles * Sequencing * Visual Logic Puzzles * Word Searches *
- Self-assessment questionnaires help you gauge your progress.
- Solutions to all the puzzles are provided in the final section of the book.