Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Little Bit series.
- #3: A Little Bit of Crystals: An Introduction to Crystal Healingvolume 3 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot: An Introduction to Reading Tarotvolume 4 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca: An Introduction to Witchcraftvolume 8 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras: An Introduction to Energy Fieldsvolume 9 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry: An Introduction to Palm Readingvolume 16 (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellnessvolume 23 (Paperback): $12.95
From one of the world's most renowned authors on spirituality comes an accessible introduction to runes.
Nordic runes are the most popular and easiest symbols to work with, and can effectively release energy for a positive purpose in one's life. Cassandra Eason, a well-known writer on crystals, Wicca, spells, and magic, explains to spiritual seekers exactly what runes are, how to make their own, which ones are right for them, and much more.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is an international author and broadcaster on all aspects of crystals, folklore, Celtic wisdom, Wicca, sacred sites, earth energies, divinations, and natural magic. She is a practicing solitary Druidess and white witch. Cassandra teaches and runs workshops in psychic development, magic, and witchcraft, all forms of divination, crystals, healing, aura and chakra work, and nature spirituality. She has written numerous books, including The Complete Crystal Handbook and A Spell a Day (both Sterling).