Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online assets included with the product.
Rated "Best of the Best" in GMAT Prep Books by BestReviews
Manhattan Prep’s All the GMAT set is an updated and expanded version of the 10-book Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (6th Ed). We’ve taken the 10 guides, consolidated them into three books, and expanded coverage of the content and strategies that will help you to get a higher score on the GMAT. Online bonus materials include 2 exclusive ebooks with harder content, an online study syllabus that tracks your progress, 6 full-length adaptive practice tests, and GMAT Navigator with full solutions for problems found in the GMAT Official Guide (please note: Official Guide itself is not included).
All the GMAT study planner comes with access to the Atlas online learning platform. Your Atlas All the GMAT study material includes:
- Two exclusive e-books covering harder quant and verbal content, for those aiming for an especially high GMAT score
- A study syllabus, integrating reading strategies, practice problem, and practice test assignments; we’ll tell you what to do and when to do it
- Six full-length GMAT computer adaptive tests (CATs)
- Full access to Manhattan Prep’s GMAT Navigator, which contains solutions for all problems in the main GMAT Official Guide book (book sold separately) from the makers of the official test
- Additional practice problems, interactive video lessons, strategies for time management, and more
- Lessons and practice problems created by expert instructors with 99th-percentile scores on the GMAT
The All the GMAT book set includes three volumes:
- GMAT All the Quant guide
- GMAT All the Verbal guide
- GMAT Integrated Reasoning & Essay guide
This bookset comes with a unique one-time-use serial code to access your online resources. If you have any trouble registering your books or cannot find your serial code, please contact Manhattan Prep. (Please note that Manhattan Review and Manhattan Elite Prep are different companies and cannot help you with our books!)
Executive Assessment (EA) test-takers: The IR guide is fully built out for both EA and GMAT test-takers. The All the Quant and All the Verbal guides are also effective for EA studiers; ignore the non-coordinate-plane geometry chapters in the Quant guide and study everything else.
Manhattan Prep guides are the top-selling GMAT prep books and guides worldwide for a reason; we have the most in-depth, comprehensive, and effective materials available for GMAT studies.
About the Author
Founded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is a leading test prep provider with locations across the US and the world. Known for its unparalleled teaching and curricular materials, the company’s philosophy is simple: help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep’s rigorous, content-based curriculum eschews the “tricks and gimmicks” approach common in the world of test prep and is developed by actual instructors with 99th percentile scores. Offering courses and materials for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and SAT, Manhattan Prep is the very best.