Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Sprinkle Sundays series.
- #1: Sunday Sundaes (Sprinkle Sundays #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Cracks in the Cone (Sprinkle Sundays #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: The Purr-fect Scoop (Sprinkle Sundays #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Ice Cream Sandwiched (Sprinkle Sundays #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Sprinkles Before Sweethearts (Sprinkle Sundays #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Too Many Toppings! (Sprinkle Sundays #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Rocky Road Ahead (Sprinkle Sundays #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Banana Splits (Sprinkle Sundays #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Sugar, Spice, and Sprinkles (Sprinkle Sundays #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: A Sprinkle of Friendship (Sprinkle Sundays #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Ice Cream Queen (Sprinkle Sundays #11) (Paperback): $6.99
Sierra puts her singing abilities to the test in the twelfth book in the Sprinkle Sundays series from the author of the Cupcake Diaries and Donut Dreams series!
When Sierra hears about a local singing contest, all her friends insist that she enter. Everyone is convinced that Sierra is destined for stardom. But when she gets to the contest, she is just one small fish in a large pond of super-talented singers. Are Sierra’s sweet dreams about to melt away?
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.