Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
The most popular nature calendar ever published, this Sierra Club classic lets you track your daily activities and appointments and enjoy stunning photographs of North American flora and fauna at the same time!
As much at home on your desk as in your briefcase, bag, or daypack, the Sierra Club's week-by-week engagement calendar is all about variety! In addition to featuring spectacular wild landscapes from all across the continent, this 120-page planner includes delightful images of wildlife, as well as amazing close-ups of nature's most vibrant colors and intricate patterns. Here's just a sampling of the 58 full-color images you'll find in the 2021 edition:
• Sunrise after a winter storm in Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
• A mallard in flight over Sainte-Catherine, Quebec
• Flowering dogwood in Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
• A mustang mare and yearling near Wells, Nevada
• A clematis close-up from Princeton, New Jersey
• Sunset from Po‘olenalena Beach on Maui, Hawaii
• A painted bunting at Peaceful Waters Sanctuary in Wellington, Florida
• A mountain goat kid in Arapaho National Forest, Colorado
• Red sugar maples in full autumn color at Kankakee River State Park, Illinois
• A sandhill crane and chick in the National Elk Refuge, Wyoming
• A giant sequoia–mixed conifer forest in Sequoia National Park, California
• A barren-ground caribou in Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
• Snow-covered woodlands in Green Mountain National Forest, Vermont
• A howling coyote pack in Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
• And so much more
This is a calendar you'll be proud to own—and proud to give. In fact, it's the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list, since one size fits all and it's sure to be appreciated. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from sales goes to support the Sierra Club's work to preserve and protect the planet.
Great care and only top-quality materials go into the production of this exceptional Sierra Club engagement calendar, which is printed by one of the pre-eminent lithographers in the world. The deluxe "wire-o" binding allows it to lie flat on your desk, and the interior is printed on acid-free, Forest Stewardship Council®–certified paper containing a minimum of 60 percent postconsumer waste, processed chlorine free. FSC® certification guarantees that the virgin component of the paper has been sourced from forests managed in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
About the Author
The Sierra Club is America's largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization, with more than 3.8 million members and supporters and some sixty chapters across the country. In addition to helping people from all backgrounds explore nature and our outdoor heritage, the Sierra Club works to promote clean energy, safeguard the health of our communities, protect wildlife, and preserve our remaining wild places through public education, lobbying, legal action, and volunteer-driven activism.