Email or call for price.
"The best explanation of Bitcoin I've read yet From mining to farming to applying it to everyday transactions, Bitcoin is the amazing digital currency of today. Easy to understand with in-depth "how-to's," Raphael Meyer does a thorough job of showing the reader all of the possibilities that Bitcoin gives today's technology-based culture." - Kristi Elizabeth, San Francisco Book Review What is Bitcoin? How does it work? Find answers that go beyond the headlines. Whether you are an investor, a decision-maker, or simply curious about Bitcoin, learn the key concepts and terminology behind the digital money: the blockchain, mining, digital signatures, and much more.
You do not need a Math degree to understand Bitcoin This book will take you from knowing nothing about crypto-currencies to understanding Bitcoin completely: all the technologies used, why they are being used and how.
Including chapters on how to buy and store bitcoins, how Bitcoin is updated, and the newest evolutions in sight.
Learn how Bitcoin works today Raphael Meyer has a ph.D. in Computer Science, and has been interested in cryptocurrencies since 2014. Table of Content
- Money, from stone discs to Bitcoin
- The cryptographic toolbox
- Hashes: the fingerprints of digital data
- Addresses, signatures, and transactions
- The Blockchain, a communal ledger built without trust
- Practical matters: buying, selling, storing
- Upgrading Bitcoin: forks of the blockchain
- Scaling Bitcoin: Segregated Witness and Lightning Network
- Limitations and opportunities
- Online Ressources