Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Judy Moody and Friends: Jessica Finch in Pig Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: Judy Moody and Friends: Rocky Zang in The Amazing Mr. Magic (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Friends: Amy Namey in Ace Reporter (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody and Friends: Mrs. Moody in The Birthday Jinx (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
JUDY MOODY AND FRIENDS
Everyone's favorite moody third-grader is now starring in a series just right for newly independent readers.
JUDY MOODY, TOOTH FAIRY When Judy Moody and her friends overhear a fifth-grade rumor, Judy is determined to prove it wrong. All she needs is one loose tooth. Open wide, Stink But what if the real Tooth Fairy is a no-show? Judy Moody to the rescue Judy Moody fans will happily sink their teeth into this cavity-free caper full of surprises
NOT-SO-LUCKY LEFTY Left-handers are creative. Left-handers are geniuses. Half of all cats are lefties. Or so says Stink. But Judy is a righty, and Judy is feeling left out. Tomorrow is Left Handers Day, and Stink and Dad, the southpaws in the Moody family, are celebrating with a trip to the pretzel factory. Judy is allowed to come along on one condition: she has to be left-handed the whole entire day. It's on Judy Moody fans will be cheering for this righty-to-lefty switcheroo.
SEARCHING FOR STINKODON He's on a dig, dig, digging quest in his backyard to find a tooth from a saber-toothed cat, otherwise known as a Smilodon. Why not? Two kids in Michigan found a mastodon bone in a backyard stream, and a girl in Great Britain found a pterosaur bone. It could happen But Judy thinks the chances of finding a saber-toothed anything in the Moody backyard are one in a gazillion million Will Stink make a discovery before their whole yard caves in? Judy Moody fans will smile like Smilodons
PRANK YOU VERY MUCH The Summer Science Showdown is just around the corner, and Stink is positive he has the recipe for A-plus success. Soon he's acting like a mad scientist while visions of super tomatoes dance in his head.
Judy takes one look at her busy brainiac brother and sees a situation ripe for a little mischief As everyone knows, Judy has never met a practical joke she doesn't like. Soon she is cooking up her own recipe for an A-plus prank. From Megan McDonald comes a Judy Moody story just right for newly independent readers -- an epic match of wits
"It's hard to imagine a mood Judy couldn't improve." --Publishers Weekly (starred review)