Read Between The Lynes (RBTL) is available to host in-store fundraisers for your 501(c)3 nonprofit organization! We invite your members to shop our inventory and will offer a 15% cash donation from the event’s total proceeds back to your organization.
Things to consider:
- In-store fundraisers will be scheduled on a Thursday or Friday night throughout the year, but due to our store’s busy holiday schedule, will not be scheduled in December.
- Shoppers must mention the fundraiser in order for the purchase to qualify.
- Lynes Pride Memberships and other discounts will not apply to In-Store Fundraiser purchases, and discounts do not stack.
- Prepaid special orders and preorders for unreleased titles are eligible for the in-store fundraiser discounts.
- RBTL will provide a flyer and social media post to help you promote your event.
What to expect:
- Prior to the event: After a date is set, a flyer with the organization's info will be sent to the organizer within a week. A social media post will be made that they can post if they would like. RBTL will not be promoting the event.
- During the event: Relax and shop. Staff will keep track of qualifying sales.
- Following the event: RBTL will reach out with the total being donated to the organization. Check will be written within seven business days.
If your organization is interested in scheduling a fundraiser, please get in touch with Liz Bartnicki, the manager at Read Between The Lynes at email@example.com.